Argüelles Day Centre for People with Physical Disabilities
The Argüelles Day Centre for People with Physical Disabilities is in the Chamberí neighbourhood of central Madrid.
It is a specialist day care centre for social rehabilitation, which provides rehabilitation and works on users’ personal and social skills, offering personal and specialist care to its users to enhance their skills and social integration as far as possible.
The Argüelles day centre also provides outpatient care services (Specialist treatments).
It cares for adults with physical disabilities aged from 18 to 65 years who have a high level of dependency.
Transport: Metro: Argüelles, Moncloa, Islas Filipinas / Bus Routes: 2, 61, 16, 44, 21, 1C
The Argüelles day centre is publicly owned and belongs to the Comunidad de Madrid network of Public Centres.
23 day centre places
17 specialist treatment spaces
- Doctor’s clinic and treatment room
- Living and TV rooms
- Resident leisure areas
- Physical and intellectual disabilities
- Medical care
- Nursing care
- Psychological therapy
- Social worker
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Excursions and activities
Comfort and wellbeing services
- Unlimited visiting hours
- Participation in special festivities
- Care of family member service
- Resident’s periodical assessment reports
- Periodical updates