Isdabe Day Care Unit for Elderly People
The Isdabe Day Care Unit for Elderly People is in Estepona (Málaga), in a quiet residential area close to Marbella.
The unit offers day care services for elderly people by serving meals, helping with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities. It aims to improve and maintain the level of personal independence and support families and carers with the task of caring for our elderly people.
The SARquavitae team comprises qualified, experienced staff for each function. They work according to SARquavitae care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: Autobuses el Portillo Málaga – Marbella – San Pedro Alcántara – Estepona route. Bus stop: Diana.
The day centre for elderly people is owned by the Junta de Andalucía and is managed by SARquavitae.
20 day centre places.
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport
- Possibility of contracting extra hours