SARquavitae Azalea Day Care Unit for Elderly People is very close to the beach in Marbella (Málaga), and is extremely well connected to the city centre and neighbouring towns.
The building is fully equipped with this specialised unit for providing day care to elderly people during working hours. The day centre serves meals, helps with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities. It aims to improve and maintain the level of personal independence and to support families and caregivers who are tasked with caring for our elderly people.
A team comprising qualified, experienced professionals for each function, who care for users according to SARquavitae care organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: El Portillo Buses.
SARquavitae Azalea de Marbella has both private and partially subsidised places with the Consejería para la Igualdad y Bienestar of the Junta de Andalucía.
23 day centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Overnight facilities
- Adapted transport
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
- Shower service
952 90 62 17