SARquavitae Regina Day Centre for Elderly People
Residences elderly Barcelona
The SARquavitae Regina Day Centre for Elderly People is in the high part of the city of Barcelona in a building that offers open, relaxing views over its surroundings. It is close to the Plaza Lesseps and is convenient for the city of Barcelona, with excellent public transport connections, with the rest of Catalonia.
With a team made up of qualified professionals, the day care centre specialising in elderly people with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia, serves meals and gives help with activities of daily living, occupational therapy and recreational activities to maintain their level of personal autonomy and support the family.
Transport: Metro L3, Lesseps stop / Bus routes 22, 24, 27, 28, 31, 32, 87, 92, 116, H6 and V17 / The centre has free car park facilities for relatives.
The SARquavitae Regina de Barcelona Day Centre for Elderly People has both private and partially subsidised places with the Generalitat de Catalunya.
30 day centre places.
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Overnight facilities
- Adapted transport
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
- Shower service
93 284 87 47