SARquavitae Ciudad de Badajoz Day Centre for Elderly People
Residences elderly Badajoz
The SARquavitae Ciudad de Badajoz Day Centre for Elderly People is situated alongside the Infanta Cristina Hospital Complex in a modern area which has excellent transport connections to the centre of Badajoz.
It is a specialised unit that cares for elderly people during the day. The day centre offers support services, help with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology and leisure activities.
The qualified professional team at the centre works to improve and maintain people's level of independence and to support their families and caregivers. They work according to SARquavitae care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: City bus, lines C1 and C2 / Renfe railway station at 1.2 km / Madrid-Lisbon highway, exit 403. / nursing home car park open from 17.00 to 20.00.
SARquavitae Ciudad de Badajoz only offers private spaces.
30 day centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Overnight facilities
- Adapted transport
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
- Shower service
924 28 65 30