San Lázaro Day Centre for Elderly People
Residences elderly A Coruña
The SARquavitae San Lázaro Day Centre for Elderly People is alongside the San Lázaro Stadium, in a wonderful setting very close to the Santiago de Compostela Conference Centre.
The unit has been created to offer day care to elderly people. It has a dual objective. It works to maintain the level of independence of elderly people as well as offering support to their families and caregivers. To do this, it has a team of experienced, qualified workers They organise occupational therapy and leisure activities, while helping them with daily living tasks and providing meals during the day.
Transport: The centre has its own car park / Bus connection to Concello de Santiago
SARquavitae San Lázaro has private spaces as well as spaces which are partially subsidised by the Xunta de Galicia.
40 day centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
981 56 84 11