Concepción Arenal Day Centre for Elderly People
The Concepción Arenal Day Centre for Elderly People in La Coruña is a unit which is specifically designed to provide care during the day to older people by serving meals, helping them with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities.
It aims to improve and maintain the level of personal independenceand support families and carers with the task of caring with our elderly people.
The team at the day centre for elderly people is made up of qualified, experienced stafffor each function. They work according to SARquavitae care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: City buses: Bus routes 1, 1A, 4, 12 and 12A.
30 day centre places.
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
- Shower service